At Adapta, we know that CRM means different things to different organisations – even different things to different departments within the same organisation! For some, the acronym stands for packaged fundraising software, for others it means the processes and procedures involved in managing member services, for still others CRM is a strategic way of thinking about the individuals and organisations that their charity engages with. Of course, any of these definitions can be correct, and our team of IS consultants has worked with departments and organisations across all the permutations.
However broad or narrow the definition, the key to a successful CRM project is understanding the engagement an organisation has with its contacts and the activities, resourcing and technology that support it. Our IS consultants are experienced at every level of CRM. We can help you to:
- Optimise the processes by which you engage with supporters and members, based on a structured review and analysis of the connecting business processes and communication channels.
- Review the roles and responsibilities of your teams and help you optimise their organisation.
- Configure the technology that will best support the arrangement of your teams and, where practical and cost-effective, automate the processes that connect you with your contacts.
With more than 100 consultant-years’ experience between them, our team brings a rich contribution to every CRM project we help carry out. Included in the services we provide are:
- Templates for establishing a governance framework
- A proven process for achieving a definition of CRM appropriate for your organisation and the scope of any subsequent project work
- Skeleton plans and timetables
- Project management tools and resources
- Regular progress reports
"We have been served excellently by [the team] in our membership systems project. We remain highly satisfied customers!"
Denise King, Chief Executive